Before Registering, please read all details and make sure you have all the information necessary to complete the registrations process.
Participants under 18 years old must have Parental Consent.
TP Boys Lacrosse Winter Conditioning is a great opportunity for all players to build skills, stamina and strength.
- Monday, January 7th – Thursday February 14th, 2019
- Mondays & Wednesdays – Weight Room 3:30pm – 4:45pm
- Thursdays – Track 3:30pm – 4:45pm
- * Week of January 28th Wed/Thu/Fri and times TBD
Location: Torrey Pines High School Weight Room & Track
Bring: Cleats, Sneakers and Water
Training: Training provided by Ryan Gallop from Nakoa Fitness – http://nakoafit.com
Membership: U.S. Lacrosse 2019 Number required for registration
Instructions: #1-2 are only necessary if you didn’t participate in the Fall Conditioning program.
1. Renew/Register for a U.S. Lacrosse membership for 2019
- Pay the US Lacrosse Membership Fee.
2. Bring a completed and signed Parent Consent & Waiver to the first workout.
- Download or Print the Consent & Waiver from this link
- Fill-out all the information, obtain parent/guardian signature and bring to first workout.
3. Register through the TPHS Foundation
- REGISTRATION FORM
- Pay a fee of $200
- Enter your U.S. Lacrosse membership number.
- Confirm your participant has health insurance.
Questions? Contact liaison Kathy Rasmussen