2019 TPHS Track & Field
Open to all TPHS Students
Informational Meeting November 28, 2018
Lunch Room J70
Pre-Season Dates: December 3, 2018 to February 7, 2019
Days of the Week: Mon, Tues, Thurs
Times: 3pm to 5pm
To be a part of the TPHS Track & Field Off-Season Workouts
program, each athlete must do the following:
1. Register for a USATF membership for the 2018-2019
- Pay a $20 fee to USATF
- Enter our USATF club number: 44-0173
2. Register through the TPHS Foundation
- REGISTRATION FORM
- You will be asked to enter health insurance information, provide your USATF membership number, and pay a fee of $20 to cover stadium use and insurance.
Questions? Contact Coach Charlenne Falcis-Stevens
Del Mar Track & Field Club is a registered 501 c3 organization of the United States Track & Field Association
Rebels Fall League: Oct 2, 2018 – Nov 2, 2018
Age/Grades: Grades: K – 12, girls welcome – Parents welcome to all activities!
Days of the Week: Tue/Wed/Thu 3:15PM – 4:45 PM
Location: Torrey Pines High School Wrestling Room
Coaches: Connor Nesseler, Marty Brown, Wes Lee, Dallin Young, Roger Tower, Anthony Carrillo
Insurance is MANDATORY
Please sign up and bring your confirmation to the camp.
All insurance must be on file to participate in the session.
You can purchase it here: www.usawmembership.com
Club Cost: $150 – Extra donations always welcome and appreciated!
Sessions will cover:
- – Warm–Up and Stretching
- – Tumbling and Body Awareness
- – Skills & Technique
- – Drilling & Live Wrestling
- – Match Strategy
- – Nutrition
- – Weight Lifting Technique
TPHS Boys Lacrosse Weights & Conditioning
September 10th – December 20th
5:30pm – 7pm Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
Training provided by Nakoa Fitness
• Valid AAU card (all athletes who played with us in the Spring or Summer were required to have one).
• Register online for the Training Sessions at: www.torreypinesfoundation.org/register-for-events/
• Fill out the medical information and waiver
• Cost is $420